At Christian Family Medicine, your health is our top priority! We offer primary and preventative services to help treat and manage the ongoing health and wellness needs of the whole family!
At each of our locations, we focus on every aspect of your health, beginning with preventative measures and patient education. We are here to help you - whether you need treatment for an injury, management of chronic health concerns such as diabetes or high blood pressure, wellness physicals or assistance with other health issues at any stage in life. You will find prompt, professional, and cost-effective services all under one roof at any Christian Family Medicine location.
- General health, prevention and wellness
- Diagnostic and preventive screenings (including vision, hearing, allergy, blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and lung disease)
- DOT Physicals
- Sports and School Physicals
- Acute illness or injury requiring medical care
- Laceration Repair/ Suturing
- Minor ambulatory procedures
- Allergy Injections
- Chronic medical conditions including:
- Coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol
- Women's health care, including:
- Basic gynecology
- Routine breast exams
- Pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Family planning
- Geriatric care
- Sick child evaluation
- Well Child exams
- Wart Removal
- We offer immunizations for commercial insurance and TennCare at Covington, Ripley, Martin, and Kenton.
- X-ray is available onsite at Ripley.
- We have an in-house full service retail pharmacy in our Ripley location that can fill your prescriptions before you leave. It can also fill prescriptions from any physician, specialists included. You do not have to be a patient of ours to have your prescriptions filled.